2016 - Today
Saw an opportunity to change the world and went for it.
CEO & FOUNDER
Working with big Swedish clients where I get to create practical and innovative solutions in the service design sphere.
Visual design specialist
- Development of visual designs and concepts
- Development of digital brand and identity strategies
- Collaboration with clients and other disciplines
Auddly provides a platform for musicians to collaborate and keep track of their income through smart metadata. The economy in the business wasn't that great so they had to fire a bunch of people including me and one of the founders.
Chief experience officer
- Responsible for the product and experience
- Create the visual identity and guidelines
- Lead the creative teams
It took around 15 interviews to get this position. It was going to become a lead position as soon as more people joined the office. Unfortunately I had to move back home due to a family emergency rather quickly.
SENIOR VISUAL DESIGNER
- Responsible for visual executions and concepts
- Mentoring other designers
- Client relations
Joined this startup as a designer at first, but after a couple of pivots my role got much bigger and I became a partner. I pushed the product in the right directions to secure future fundings.
Co-founder / Product Owner
- Overall responsibility over the product
- Design, concept and strategy
- Pitching to investors
2012 - 2014
Got tasked to create innovative projects that could help expand their identity and become more diverse as an agency. They also wanted me to inspire the personnel around, so they would take on more responsibilities and advance in the company.
Art Director / Creative Director
- Raise awareness around the agency
- Create a better culture for the employees
- Support designers in their projects
Internship with a lot of responsibilities. Worked on some big projects for Google, Gilt, Condé Nast etc. I pitched a concept that the bosses took an interest in. We almost started a company together, but life got in our way...
- Art Directed the Gilt website
- Supported visually for Condé Nast
- Pitched concepts to clients
I've been freelancing with different projects over the years for big and small companies. Websites, branding, brainstorming, strategy, user experience and so on.
Experience Strategy & Design
- Strategy support
- Branding and Guidelines
- Digital work for all platforms
2005 - Today